Kildare Services Terms & Conditions
Kildare Services offer one man and one van services only.
* Kildare Services are a carriage company only.
* Kildare Services do not assemble or disassemble items.
* Kildare Services do not carry out rubbish removals, recycling etc.
* Kildare Services do not carry passengers.
* Kildare Services do not carry hazardous, dangerous, flammable or illegal materials or items.
* Children and pets should not be in any area where collections or deliveries are being carried out.
* Customers are not permitted to enter the cargo area or cabin area of the van at any time.
* Everything for carriage must be packed or wrapped as to not cause harm to the Kildare Service’s driver during loading/unloading or carriage.
* Everything for carriage must be packed or wrapped as to not damage the Kildare Service’s van during loading/unloading or carriage.
* All items must be of a weight that can be carried by the driver. If an item requires more than one person to carry please ensure you have someone at the collection address and delivery address capable to help carry the item.
* If you carry or help carry items to or from the van you do so at your own risk.
* For safety and security the van is fitted with video and audio recording equipment.
* Phone calls may be recorded for security purposes.
COLLECTIONS AND DELIVERIES
* Full addresses (and eircodes if possible) and phone numbers are required for both collection and drop off points.
* Everything for carriage must be accessible. Large/heavy items should be dismantled where possible in order to be carried.
* Fridges, washing machines etc must be empty and dry before collection.
* Wardrobes, chests of drawers etc must be empty before collection.
* Extra charges may apply for items added after you have been quoted.
* Any areas or furniture that there is any chance of damage being caused by the collection or delivery should be removed, covered or protected. eg door frames, walls, carpets, hanging pictures etc.
* Items to be carried must be packed or wrapped as to not sustain damage during loading, carriage or unloading.
* Bagged items should be in durable bags as to not rip or burst during loading, carriage or unloading.
* Boxed items should be in durable boxes as to not break or crush during loading, carriage or unloading.
* Fragile items such as glass, mirrors, ceramics, electronics etc should be packed accordingly in containers fit for purpose and marked FRAGILE.
* Kildare Services are very careful with the loading, carriage and unloading of your goods but if items are not packed correctly for transportation Kildare Services are not liable for damages.
* Kildare Services may refuse to carry any item deemed to be incorrectly or unsafely packed.
* Kildare Services are not responsible for damages to your goods or property caused by non Kildare Services staff during loading, unloading or carriage.
* Any items that cannot be delivered will be returned to the collection address at the expense of the customer.
* Kildare Services are not liable for damage or theft of goods left in our vehicle overnight due to failed delivery or unable to return to sender for any reason.
* Should goods be left in the vehicle for any period of time after a failed delivery and the vehicle is unable to work due to space or weight limitations because of the customers goods, the customer will be charged hourly, half day or daily accordingly.
DELAYS * Due to the nature of the work there is always the possibility of delays, we cannot always guarantee an exact time for collection. However, you will be kept updated should there be a delay.
VAN * The maximum carrying weight is 1000KG (1 tonne or 1.1 ton). Under no circumstances will items exceeding the maximum weight be carried.
* Cargo area dimensions are approximately 9foot long X 5ft tall X 4ft 6 inches wide. (L 275cm X H152cm X W137cm). All items to be carried must fit inside the cargo area with all doors closed.
* Kildare Services vehicle is well maintened but we cannot foresee breakdowns, punctures or accidents. Should we be unable to make it for your collection you have the option to reschedule or cancel. We make every effort to get back on the road as soon as possible but this is not always suitable to some customers. Under these circumstances you can cancel your booking and if you have prepaid a full refund will be given.
* Payments can be made with cash, credit/debit card or online payment.
* Kildare Services do not offer credit or account facilities. ALL jobs must be paid in full on or before collection.
* Where the collection is out of our usual area payment must be made prior to collection.
* Advance notice is required if paying by credit/debit card to ensure the driver carries a credit card terminal.
* Waiting time is charged per hour or part thereof.
Additional Terms & Conditions During COVID-19
* In addition to the above terms and conditions the following apply during the current COVID19 emergency.
* We will only collect/deliver from persons or businesses who abide by the HSE, WHO and Department of Foreign Affairs guidelines and restrictions (www.gov.ie) and our terms and conditions outlined below.
* The driver will be wearing personal protection equipment where necessary for collections and deliveries.
* Contactless and online payments are recommended.
* Terms and conditions are likely to change to keep inline with guidlines and restrictions laid down by the HSE, WHO and the Department of Foreign Affairs.
* If Kildare Services or the customer have to cancel a booking to abide by these guidlines and restrictions a full refund will be given.
*In the event of health and safety guidelines not being met at the collection address we do not offer a refund and can not make collection.
*In the event of health and safety guidelines not being met at the delivery address we do not offer a refund and item(s) will be returned to collection address.
By booking with Kildare Services you are agreeing to ALL terms and conditions on this page.